- I will meet you at an agreed location at an agreed time – texting or phoning is a great way of letting me know if you are going to be late.
- The walk will be at your pace. There is no right or wrong speed or duration.
- Any shoes or trainers that are comfortable, provide adequate support and don’t cause blisters will do.
- Comfortable clothing allows you to move freely and choosing thin layers, which you can add or remove depending on conditions is a good call.
- You may want to bring some water, a snack, sunscreen and a sunhat in a small backpack.
- If you start going for regular, longer walks with me, you may want to invest in a waterproof jacket and some specialist walking shoes for more challenging routes.
- I have a very sociable family dog called Luna who will accompany us if you would like.
- Conversational French and Spanish if you’d like to brush up as we walk.
- Walk it Off NI will never share your details with any third party.
Price: Please contact me to discuss